Improve the performance and profitability of your business, with a Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Are you running a good business, but struggling to make money?
If your business seems to be doing well on the surface, but you’re struggling turn a profit, then you could benefit from a Virtual CFO.
A CFO is a finance expert who can help you keep on top of your business finances, and improve your cash flow and profitability. All big, successful corporations have a CFO, but this level of expertise is normally beyond the reach of smaller businesses. Until now, that is.
With a Virtual CFO from XO Accounting, you can enjoy all the benefits of an experienced CFO, for an affordable, fixed monthly fee.
Your Virtual CFO package includes:
- Implementation of Xero accounting systemWe’ll set your business up on Xero – the easy-to-use accounting system that’s accessible online 24 hours a day. Xero links directly to your bank account, reducing your workload and saving you time and money. There are no additional software or training costs.
- GST ReturnsYour GST returns will be prepared by professionals, using a system that fully complies with ATO requirements.
- End of Year AccountingYour end-of-year financial statements will be prepared and returns filed accurately and on time.
- Tax ForecastingForecasting tax enables you to plan and save for it, while minimising interest and penalties on underpaid tax.
- Business AnalysisProvides a benchmark from which to measure actual results, and identifies areas for improvement and opportunities for development.
- Strategic planningWe work with you to set goals and provide a strategic plan and direction for your business. This includes preparing a financial plan, forecasts and setting KPI’s.
- Monthly ReportingWe’ll monitor your performance and provide current data on what is happening financially in your business. Includes profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cashflow and income statements.
- Monthly MeetingRegular meetings with owner and managers to focus on profit and cash flow improvement. This enables your business to take any necessary corrective action sooner rather than later, and have up to date information and reports on which to base decisions.
- Unlimited supportYou’ll enjoy unlimited telephone and email support.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation appointment to see how a Virtual CFO could make your business more profitable.